Rates and Pricing
- All prices are quoted in USD $ and are set per season
- Subject to change without prior notice because of periodic notifications from the relevant authorities
- 15% value added tax is payable on accommodation, day rates, animals wounded and lost and cull animals
- Deposit is required to hold dates and confirm safaris
- Only trophy fees to be locked in are those quoted on final quote, for price increases the current rates apply when they are invoiced
Specials and Packages
A booking for any listed Specials and Packages will only be held once 50% of the total rate for the safari has been received. No credit is given on animals not harvested, days not used and/or trophy fees that was included in the donation or package.
- Full payment of the balance of the total daily rate for the safari is due upon arrival at camp
- Trophy fees can be settled at the end of the hunt
- No personal checks or travelers checks accepted
- Payment can be made via Electronic Bank Transfer or USD / $ cash
- Feel free to wire a projected total prior to the start of your safari, which can then be topped up at the end of your safari or refunded
- Pick- up and drop off at the nearest airport to camp in the area in which you will be hunting, unless prior special arrangements have been made.
- Daily rate for arrival and departure days at no additional costs
- Hunting license fees
- The services of an experienced and qualified Professional Hunter with a well-equipped four-wheel-drive vehicle and a tracker
- Complete support crew of camp staff, trackers, skinners and chefs
- Safari camps ranging from comfortable country hunting camps to luxurious safari lodges
- All land transportation while on safari in selected province
- All meals, selected drinks and laundry services
- International & domestic flights
- Shipping & taxidermy
- Trophy handling fee per hunter /per safari
- Provincial transfers
- Dog pack charges per day for all hunts conducted with dogs
- Rifle hire and ammunition per safari if required
- Baiting fees where required
- Local shopping trips to town
- A 14% Government-regulated Value-Added Tax (VAT) on all daily rates and services
- Gratuities for safari staff and Professional Hunters
- Meals and liquor outside of camps and hunting areas
- Telephones and limited Internet service
Full trophy fees apply to animals deemed hit by the Professional Hunter and Tracker.
While settling your bill for your safari with credit cards, personal checks and traveler’s checks is not a problem, the tipping of trackers, camp staff and Professional Hunters must always be done in USD/$ cash, as staff are often unable to exchange checks.
IF you wish – Tips can be added to the final bill of the safari and tallied to your Safari total.
Check with your Professional Hunter what the norm is on tipping and always keep in mind a tip is a bonus greatly appreciated, but not expected.
Tootabi Hunting Safaris recommends that ALL clients obtain travel insurance prior to their safari.
In the event of a client cancelling a safari less than 6 months prior to the commencement date of the safari, the deposit will be forfeited if the dates cannot be rescheduled to alternate dates within the same season, or the following season. Safaris cancelled more than 6 months prior to the commencement date of the hunt will be refunded the deposit less 50%. This 50% will not be refunded, but can be applied to a future safari with alternate dates within the same season, or the following.
ALTHOUGH UNLIKELY, PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGES WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.